Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Who Wouldn't Love Live Music and Beer at Sarah Street Grill?

Stroudsburg (as many may already be aware) is a hub for live music. There are always a few bands playing on Main Street on any given night whether it’s at the Sherman Theater or a bar. Unfortunately, this post is more for those who are old enough to enjoy a beer at a bar or restaurant.

Sarah Street Grill is a great place to sit down and enjoy great food, or you can just go for the beer and live music. Those who are under 21 are still allowed in if they want to listen to a band after 8 p.m., but owners suggest they remain in the seating area. If you are under the age it is also suggested that you go to Sarah Street before 8 p.m. and have dinner first, this way they’re less likely to give you a hard time.

Every night Sarah Street has a different event scheduled. I’ve already written about Sarah Street’s game nights on Mondays and they entertain guests with open mic nights every Wednesday. On other nights they book bands to play live. Sarah Street Grill has a website where patrons can view which bands are playing there throughout the month.

This week’s scheduled bands are:
  • Friday: Dream of Fire
  • Saturday: Mystery Fyre
  • Sunday: Pocono Duo
  • Tuesday: Zac Lawless and Sideshow Skip



My friends and I enjoying some Magic Hat #9's and Liquid Sunshine at Sarah Street Grill

    1 comment:

    1. I visted the Poconos this past weekend and a friend of mine who goes to ESU told me about your blog..It was my first time visiting so I needed some ideas of fun things to do and good places to eat. After reading your blog on Sarah Street Grill I decided to try it out. The atmosphere and food were great, as well as the band playing that night! I also went to the Crossings Outlet which had so many good stores! I definatley look forward to reading your blog for my future visits to the Poconos :)

      ReplyDelete